- Who moves first?
- You do.
- Which side do I play?
- Any side you want. To begin, pick a piece and move it. The computer will keep
track of which side you pick and it will play the other side.
- How do I move?
- Diagonally, one square at a time, in any direction. You can’t jump over other
- Yes, diagonally.
- How do I win?
- Like in Chinese checkers, the winner is the one who first moves all their pieces
across the board to occupy the points where their opponent’s pieces started.
- Does the computer always win?
- Nope. It doesn’t play any better than I do.