If the game board is too big for your screen, try this smaller
[Five Field Kono] [Checkers]
[Nim Skulls] [Pentalpha]
The Games] [If you don't see the game above,
- Who moves first?
- You do.
- How do I play?
- You play a piece by clicking the mouse on an unoccupied square. This puts one
of your pieces into that square. The idea is to trap one or more opponents' pieces
between two of your pieces. Those opponents' pieces then change color to become your
- What if I get stuck and I can't move?
- If you can't move, your opponent gets to move again.
- Which side do I play?
- You play either the black or the white color. At the start of the game, click
with the mouse in any playable square. Your color is chosen for you depending on
which square you pick.
- How do I win?
- When both you and your opponent cannot play another piece, or if every square
on the board is filled, the game is over. You count up the number of black pieces
and the number of white pieces and the winner is the one with the most pieces. (The
computer counts for you automatically.)
- Does the computer always win?
- Nope. I can usually beat it and I'm terrible at this game.
Programming Copyright (©) 1996 Timothy
J. Rogers - All rights reserved.
That means that if you copy this game and put it on your web site, even if you
give me credit, you are breaking the law. The games are available under license.
They are not for free.